Saturday, December 20, 2014

Co-wash N Go

So it has definitely been a journey and it's far from over!! I didn't take the big chop route I actually let my perm grow out, and I cut it out little by little.  Im about 2 years in and perm free.  My hair hangs past my shoulders but in its natural state it definitely shrinks.  I went through a rough patch initially my hair changed texture, it was rough course and dry.  Managing my hair has been a struggle and I know my kinky ladies can relate.  As of late I'm a product junky on a budget, on the hunt at places like cowtown or farmers market looking for my next staple.  I co wash and buy/use a lot of conditioner.  I noticed the best results when I use my products in the shower, detangle, smooth from root to cuticle, and friction free dry.   Products used -3 Sisters of Nature coconut co wash, Pantene pro v conditioner,   Elasta QP curling pudding, Optimum Care 6 in 1 oil.               -MeiMei

No comments:

Post a Comment