Friday, March 13, 2015

9 Month Anniversary!!!!!!

Hello Everyone!! It's been officially 9 months and I'm having a super tough time with my hair! I have been consulting with the most wonderful Ladies for the last two months and for that I say "thank you"!!! I've noticed that the conditioner that I've been using Kinky Curly Stellar Strands leaves a build-up on my scalp and I don't believe it's the product for me. 😢

I also tried twisted my hair for the 1st time, it took quite a while but I was so happy with the results and it really showed me how long my hair has grown!!




Since this winter season, I was on the fence about cutting my hair down because my hair has been so brittle dry! For the record, I ADORE MY NATURAL HAIR 😍 So then I purchased the Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair, Jamaica Mango and Lime Tranisition Natural Naturalizing and Sealing Conditioner! The Nairobi Foaming Lotion is a product that I already had at home. The other products is Smooth'n Shine Curl Activator Gel and Blue Magic Hair Conditioner with Coconut Oil.  I also purchased some Glycerin to give me shine throughout the year all four seasons!!! I have not yet used the Glycerin, I think I'll wait for the winter season to end first....


 When I sifted through the natural hair aisles I was so shocked on how many natural hair products are out there and I was running into the fear of trying new products and then the products not working to potentially waste money on products that aren't working. Again, I TRULY ADORE MY HAIR, love to touch it!!



5 comments:

  1. Love the pics, what a lovely transition! Yes hunty it's all about learning what works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!! Welcome! Your hair has indeed grown alot..stay encouraged, its truly trial & error until you learn what works best. Stay encouraged on this wonderful journey. Glycerin is a staple product for my kinks. You will love how soft it makes your strands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...I have not tried Kinky Curly, however I have read reviews from other naturals that this product line works best/no buildup when used with other products from their line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to try the glycerin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I just need to find a good conditioner, the kinky curly gives me build-up....

    ReplyDelete