Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The Inversion Method!? The Hair X-Games




     It's called the Inversion Method they say its been around for years and it's supposed to get you up to an inch of new growth in 7 days.

First you are to oil your scalp.  I have seen olive oil and Jamaican castor oil used on youtube, but anyway massage it in.  Rinse the excess out, then bend and tilt the head at a slight angle downward for 4 minutes tops.  This increases the blood flow to the head which accelerates hair growth.  Caution is advised, I know you want them inches girl but no longer than 7 consecutive days.  Who has tried it? Would you? I intend to.....

MeiMei

3 comments:

  1. Lol..I have not seen nor heard of this...hmmmm. I may have to give it a try..worst case I'll get a good stretch session out of it:) Great info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Lol give it a whirl and let me know.

    ReplyDelete