Friday, March 27, 2015

ok. I'm over it!




 So even though my braids are still hanging in there, it was time.  I'm tapping out.... ready to put my hands in my own hair again.  It's been a good 6 to 7 weeks.

My scalp was still clear.  I was using a mixture of lavender Jamaican castor oil and coconut oil on my scalp and braids.  I also spray with water and leave in.



So I took my hair out which took a few hours!  And that's what I was left with, a big poofff lol. 

I co washed and conditioned my hair.  I finger detangle in the shower with the conditioner.  And I sprayed my fav leave in. 
Elasta QP olive oil and mango butter.



Yes shrinkage is a real part of my life lol.
I simply re twisted my hair, (which took another few hours), using a mixture of the same two oils mentioned above a lil glycerin, my home girl T hooked me up with, a lil aloe, and sealed with
Hair milk styling pudding by Carol's Daughter because I had some left.  Leaving them in over night and going crazy with my fro in the a.m.

I don't know how long my hair is but it looks to have grown.  I was itching to straighten it it has been 6 months minimum, but after seeing my growth I'm interested to see what another 6 months of growth without heat would look like...
 Hmm 


2 comments:

  1. Lovely!! It is longer...loving your curl definition & hangtime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy! IloveWhenMyhairGrows.com...

    ReplyDelete