Thursday, April 2, 2015

If I Can't Eat It...


In my 'attempt' to stay on or as close to an "If I Can't Eat It..It Won't Go In or On Me" regime.
I have found an amazing concoction which is pretty universal..and it's only 3 ingredients!



                        Mix equal parts of the following:   Coconut Oil & Baking Soda
                                                 Add: Approx Tbl. of Honey


This is now my deodorant, toothpaste, facial exfoliant, nail treatment & scalp cleaner(pre-poo).  It has been about 2 weeks and I am absolutely loving its versatility & results, thus far.


                                                                   For Face:
Initially, I was trying to find an all natural remedy to help brighten acne scars and exfoliate & "by George I think I finally found it (at least I hope so)"!  This leaves my skin soft and smooth.  This has been known to brighten facial scars & underarm areas, as well. This mix can be rather abrasive so adjust the ingredients to your skin's sensitivity. On clean skin,  I use it twice a week, followed by Aloe Juice as a facial toner & a dab of Coconut Oil to Moisturize. Will post future updates of the results...








                                                                         For Hair
I then used this as a prepoo to clarify. I massaged onto already dampened scalp/hair, sat under a cap for about 15minutes. Upon rinsing out, the mixture trickles down my strands to cleanse as well. I then rinsed and massaged my scalp with diluted ACV, rinsed with water then conditioned.  My scalp was sparkling clean & left my hair very soft.
 

 
 
I styled using my usual conditioner, coconut oil & shea butter then after a few days decided to take it down.
 

 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Ok then! Lookin good and feeling great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that final result Sister! Love to try the Shea Coconut
    Oil concoction on my hair and face!!!

    ReplyDelete