Friday, April 3, 2015

I Whip My Hair Bk & Forth!



Ladies,

I have found what has been missing from my hair regimen.  It's shea butter! My sista hooked me up with a shea coconut oil concoction  that I love.  She added a light scent because I thought shea butter to be a little too potent for my liking.  I had never used shea butter in my hair prior, the smell always drove me away, but it's about to be a change up in here.  Plus, appearantly the smell goes away.

I'm so happy I did, because it's the weightless moisture I have been missing.  After having my twist out for days my hair is still soft and hydrated.  My 2 strand twist process has not changed, only I'm using my whip as a sealant, and I'm hooked. My hair has lots of body and moisture, what more could a natural gal ask for!


PS. Loving makes the hair whip.......

4 comments:

  1. I love your hair it's Gorgeous! Can't wait to get my order of the Shea coconut oil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! Loving that pic it's gorg..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!! Loving that pic it's gorg..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyy!! So glad you enjoy the product. Loving the look

    ReplyDelete