Thursday, April 23, 2015

Length Check!





Ok ladies I caved and straightened my hair.  It's been a while and there's definitely been some positive growth retention.  It will be a good while before I straighten my hair again so here it is...  I am slightly pass arm pit length close to bra length but no cigar just yet!
ps I have been washing my hair with water only and retwisting every 2 to 3 days using mainly coconut oil, aloe, Jamaican lavender castor oil, grape seed oil, glycerin and locking in with shea butter.


Mei

4 comments:

  1. Awww how lovely!! Your hair is gorg'! Grew sooo much already..nice job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear! I am feeling the fruits of my labor! I have to catch up to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I'm amazed how much your hair grew!!!! I guess this def shows what can happen when you use protective hairstyles and natural products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Exactly why I'm sharing...

    ReplyDelete