Thursday, June 25, 2015

Coil-Out is the New Twist-Out!!!!!

  I felt like it was time to give my hair some attention after getting my natural curls back from straightening it back in May (last month).  I took my time just to see how this look would turn out.  Products used Oyin Whipped Pudding, Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo, and Eco Style Gel with Argan Oil!!

It took me about 6 hours to coil super small sections of my hair but I was completely satisfied with the results!!!!  Also for those hard to detangle moments try using this

2 comments:

  1. Ok nice! Glad to see you trying new styles and products for your doo au naturale! Looks good, in my opinion it will get easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Beautiful! I always wanted to try the Oyin products! I love their concept. How did you enjoy the product?

    ReplyDelete