Sunday, June 14, 2015

Pre poo and Notice the Diff!

Do you pre-poo.  Is there a certain combination you like to use when you do?  I have been using honey, grape seed oil, and coconut oil, warming this mixture before adding to my hair and scalp and letting it set for a while.  There are a variety of oils/products you could use instead.  Then I rinse it out and co wash with conditioner.  Rinsing again with cold water and I add my leave in while my hair is soaking wet.  When you pre-poo you are restoring moisture back to your hair.  With all this summer sun and heat this is especially important.  With prepoo's your hair is softer and more manageable, there's decreased frizz and more definition.  I have noticed these things particularly as of late.  I'm sticking with my pre poo combination for now I love the results.  I'm on a wash and go streak, I found a way to pull my thick curls up into a cute pony ;-).

-Mei

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder, especially the cool water rinsing. It truly is key!

    ReplyDelete