Sunday, June 7, 2015

Trouble in my Natural Curls.......

Recently I went to the hair salon just to see my length and to test this Dominican Salon! I was so impressed with the length and really liked my straight strands.  It lasted for about a week and a half then I was ready to see my natural curls again!  So once I put some water to my hair, and here came the curls!!  The downside to this whole process is that I have straight pieces all over my head!  I think my hair has suffered severe heat damage....any helpful hints....

2 comments:

  1. Ok so now that you have identified heat as the culprit, let's stay away from it for a while. Love your hair back to life, locking in moisture and low manipulation, your curls will soon be happy again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree..trying a no heat challenge for about 8wks should definitely help get the spring back into your hair. Also, if you haven't already try a protein treatment.

    ReplyDelete